Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Laundry Magic

My mom introduced me to a wonderful stain remover. Its called GOOP. Dave has been using this hand cleaner for a long time to clean up after working on the car. I never realized how wonderful it works on other things as well! We've gotten marker off of our new couches with it and I have removed tons of stains from the kids clothes. Everything from spaghetti sauce to blood.

BEFORE

AFTER

I think that I may have missed a few spots on the bottom, but if you look at the collar you can see a big difference. (There is a gold design that runs through the pink - its not dirt.)

The way that I use it is to rub a little GOOP into the stain with a toothbrush then let it set for 10 or 15 minutes before throwing it in the washer with the rest of the laundry. I have been keeping a watch out for something to take out stains the kids' clothes and I think I have finally found it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That must be a very useful product for families. Unfortunately we'll not find it here in France. I wish you a good and blessed new year.