Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Reasons to Have a Big Family

20. Counter global depopulation.
19. Never worry about who will take care of you when you get old.
18. More hands to help.
17. Never a dull moment.
16. Built in baby sitters.
15. No leftovers.
14. You can use all your favorite baby names.
13. Always somebody there to blame it on.
12. Wholesale shopping.
11. You always have someone to talk to.
10. No matter the size, it'll fit somebody.
9. Never fear insanity from too much quiet.
8. Lots of tax deductions.
7. Birthday parties all year long.
6. Have your own sports team.
5. Have your own cheering squad.
4. Group rates.
3. You can always find your car in a parking lot.
2. Get your own row at church.

The # 1 reason to have a big family....

"CHILDREN ARE A BLESSING FROM THE LORD ...BLESSED IS THE MAN WHOSE QUIVER IS FULL..."

Between many our are sorrows divided and our joys multiplied.

3 comments:

Nicole Seitler said...

LOL! Amen!

Briana Almengor said...

I just realized that I called you "Beth" in my last comment...sorry. I definitely have "mommy brain". How do you stay at all sane w/ the number you have?! I can't manage sanity with just my two!

Beth Young said...

You share a new mentality for me! And for now anyways :-)