Thursday, June 22, 2006

Psalms 22

I was reading in Psalms 22 this morning. After reading this verse, God brought to my mind all of the many pregnant ladies within our church as well as those who have recently given birth.
"You are He Who took me out of the womb; You made me hope and trust when I was on my mother's breasts. I was cast upon You from my very birth; from my mother's womb You are my God." (Amplified Version)
What a glorious verse to claim for our little ones! How wonderful it is to know that even as they are laying in our arms feeding, they are learning to trust and hope in our wonderful Saviour! Our prayers for our children's salvation should never stop, but I am so thankful that God has seen fit to begin a work in our children's hearts even before they can understand the things we are saying to them. What a loving Father we have!

No comments: