Sunday, February 26, 2006

Another cutie!


Time for another brag fest! (Brace yourselves...Remember I have 6 more to go!)

This is my 7 month old daughter Alyssa. We are so blessed to have such a contented baby. This makes schooling and all the other things a mom has to do quite a bit easier to accomplish!

Each one of her sisters and brothers absolutely adore this little cutie and can't seem to get enough of her! In this picture, my oldest daughter Julia decided to play dress up with Alyssa!

Alyssa loves to roll around the floor and has almost mastered the "army crawl". She is mobile enough to reach whatever object she finds interesting that happens to be laying on the floor ~ even the family dog!

This next picture is actually Alyssa's second time to use the potty.
I have never had a baby this young going on the toilet! Hopefully
this won't be just a passing fancy! Now if I could just get her sister interested in this activity!

Alyssa's wonderful, toothless smile is quite infectious and her sweet little laugh will brighten anyone's day! We pray that her sweet spirit will one day radiate from an inner beauty created by her love for our Lord Jesus Christ!

6 comments:

Briana Almengor said...

Potty training at 7 months...you never cease to amaze us, Bev!! It seems your kids grow up fast; i guess that's what happens when there are so many older siblings around.

Unknown said...

Oh, good! I was hoping one of those "princess" pictures would turn out nicely for you! =)

Nicole Seitler said...

It was so sweet to watch Julia caring for and playing with her sister the other night. What a blessing--that sweet, sweet family kind of love! :D

Bev said...

I must confess, I'm not as ambitious as it looks! I'm not actually potty training Alyssa. I just figured that if I knew what was coming and could take the less messy route of sitting her on the potty...hey, whatever makes it easier!

Danielle said...

Your kids are so cute. They all have such cute pudgy cheeks!

Zoanna said...

Adorable. Mmmhhh. When a baby has so many older sibs, they want to try big kid stuff for the fun of it. Some happen to think going potty is fun. Some want keys to the family van. Look out!