Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Another Field Trip


We took another field trip this week. We went to Washington D.C. and visited the Museum of Natural History. They post a lot of evolution, but the exhibits themselves are a wonderful reminder of the awesome power of our Creator.

Chrissy and Mark have been studying birds
in Science with my Mom.
Of course the boys loved the dinosaurs!
All the kids enjoyed the elephant in the
center of the museum.
My personal favorite was the mammal exhibit. As you
can see, they are very creative in the way that they display
the animals!

1 comment:

Zoanna said...

Love the msile on that cat's face. The dead, dangling deer reminds me of myself the day after Christmas. I'm trying to do things differently this year. That's great your mom is so involved. We loved our unit on birdwatching. It made ornithologists of one child and her little brother.