Monday, November 13, 2006

My little princess

On Saturday I took Amanda and Alyssa to a "princess tea party" given in honor of one of Amanda's friends. What a fun time! There was a room full of little girls all dressed up as princesses and all feeling the part! They got to use real make up, decorate crowns and little wands, make necklaces and bracelets and of course drink tea! I had such a great time watching my girls make memories with their friends and acting all "grown up"!
Daddy's Little Girl!

1 comment:

Zoanna said...

Aw, how beautiful. I had fun with your little Amanda last night at the Wild West party. She knows EXaCTLY what to do when you aim a camera at her. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to understand that standing up in one of those flimsy plastic kiddie chairs could mean a big uh-oh. I was happy to redirect her to safer choices. She wanted to drag the chairs from the art table over to the Pin The Star booth, just to sit and watch!