Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I just recently learned about "blogging". I had thought about starting to journal my thoughts about my life and my family, but I think that I would be more faithful with this "blog thing" than I would be with actually sitting down with a pen and a journal. Hopefully my musings will encourage someone who happens to read it!
I don't have much to say today since it took me so long to figure out how to set this thing up!, but I will leave you with this thought: If I would pause everytime I start to get upset with one of my children and take time to first praise God for some evidence of grace in their life, would I not find that instead of dreading the "task" of discipline that is inevidently around the corner, I am anticipating the blessing of having a hand in training up a young warrior for God's army?

No comments: