Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blog challenge

So apparently I am "blog challenged". Either that or its a challenge to find the time to blog! You can pick either one, but I personally think that its both. I think I had a total of maybe 9 posts last year??!! Anyway, I've been challenged by my cousin (whether she knows it or not) to be more consistent with my blog.
I started blogging so that I could sort of journal what I've been learning - be it through quiet times or just general life lessons. Maybe I can get back on track with this blog by just posting one simple thing each time I get onto the computer. It probably won't be everyday but I will try.
I think the very best place for anyone to start sharing about anything is with expressing thanks to our Heavenly Father. Have you ever sat down and tried to list every single thing that you are thankful for? I started to but I soon ran out of both paper and time! It was definitely a good lesson in how blessed I am.
So....my first official post of 2009 is this:

I am thankful for the beautiful gift of salvation that is given to us at the high cost of Jesus' precious blood.

No comments: